Importing Contacts One-by-One
|Time: Less than 5 minutes|
|Suggested Skills: Contact Management|
|Objective: This article reviews the process to import contact(s) one-by-one through your mail2 dashboard.|
Go to Contacts
Select '+ New Contact'
Add contact information
- Email address is the only required field.
- Checking this box will add this contact to the Test Email List, and the contact will receive test emails.
- The default status is Subscribed; this allows your contact to receive campaigns.
- The default status is Both; this allows the contact to select their preference in the email client. The contact will not receive both the plain text and HTML email for one campaign.
- Enter any necessary custom field information under Custom Fields.
Add to a mailing list and/or static segment
Add to a Mailing Lists: Click 'Mailing Lists' and select appropriate mailing list for the contact. You can also create a new list and add the contact to the new mailing list.
Add to a static segment: Click 'Static Segments" and select appropriate segment for the contact.