Standard Custom Fields with Tessitura Imports
|Suggested Skills: Tessitura, Contact Management|
|Objective: When you use the "Import email addresses function in the upper right of your dashboard to import a list from Tessitura, there are several fields that are included by default in the data set for a typical installation. In order for these to map appropriately, the custom fields must be set up in your mail2 dashboard.|
1. address : The email address that is being brought over as part of the segment.
2. customer_no : The customer number associate with the email address. If the email address is associate with multiple customer numbers, only one, the highest constituent ID numerically, will be imported with the eAddress.
3. first_name : The first name of name 1 on the constituent record with ID of customer_no field.
4. last_name : The last name of name 1 on the constituent record with ID of customer_no field.
5. prefix : The prefix of name 1 on the constituent record with ID of customer_no field.
6. source_no: If the list to be imported from Tessitura was promoted, the source number associated with that promotion will be returned. Otherwise, the m2DefaultSource value from T_DEFAULTS will be returned.
7. salutation: The esal1_desc value associated with the record being imported.
8. lsal_salutation: The lsal_desc value associated with the record being imported.
Other fields may be added and mapped to mail2, by editing the LWP_M2_GET_EXISTING_SEGMENT and LWP_M2_GET_NEW_SEGMENT procedures, and adding fields to the return data set. Remember, if you add fields to be imported each time, the custom field token value from the custom field you set up must exactly match (including case) the name of the field as it is returned within LWP_M2_GET_EXISTING_SEGMENT and LWP_M2_GET_NEW_SEGMENT.