Thank You Form
|Time: Less than 5 minutes|
|Suggested Skills: General|
|Objective: This is the page patrons are taken to when they click "Update" on the Update Preferences page. There is one section.|
You may edit the title, the paragraph text, add an image or choose to redirect to a custom URL after a certain amount of time to further customize your thank you message. It is important to let patrons know that they must confirm any email address changes within the link in their email message.
From top to bottom, these fields on the right side of the screen are defined as follows:
1. Add an image or logo to your form.
2. A description of the image.
3. Edit the size of the image.
4. Edit the title of the form.
5. Edit the text of the form.
6: Check this box and select if you would like to either:
- Display the message and redirect to a URL after a certain period of time, OR
- Not display the message and immediately redirect to another URL (for instance, if you wanted to create your own custom website page thanking patrons for updating their preferences.)
Once complete, click Save and Done.