Email Changed Page
|Time: Less than 5 minutes|
|Suggested Skills: General|
|Objective: This is the page patrons are taken to when they click on the link in the 'Confirm Email' Email. There is one section. You may add an image, edit the title and paragraph text. You can also redirect the patron to a custom URL after a certain amount of time.|
From top to bottom, these fields on the right side of the screen are defined as follows:1. Add an image or logo to your form.
2. A description of the image.
3. Edit the size of the image.
4. Edit the title of the form.
5. Edit the text of the form.
6: Check this box and select if you would like to either:
- Display the message and redirect to a URL after a certain period of time, OR
- Not display the message and immediately redirect to another URL (for instance, if you wanted to create your own custom website page confirming with the patron that his/her email has been changed.)
Once complete, click save and done.